Question About Selling Tickets

dtripli

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

We were planning to stop at Disney on the way home from visiting grandma over Thanksgiving. I booked 4 nights at POFQ Saturday Nov 24th thru Wednesday the 28th. I have 4...3 day base tickets (3 adult, 1 child) and 3 adult, 1 child for the MVMCP Sunday, Nov 25th. Our family has come into some financial need, and I am seriously considering canceling the trip. Can someone suggest to me how I can go about selling our tickets? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi Everyone

We were planning to stop at Disney on the way home from visiting grandma over Thanksgiving. I booked 4 nights at POFQ Saturday Nov 24th thru Wednesday the 28th. I have 4...3 day base tickets (3 adult, 1 child) and 3 adult, 1 child for the MVMCP Sunday, Nov 25th. Our family has come into some financial need, and I am seriously considering canceling the trip. Can someone suggest to me how I can go about selling our tickets? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Call Disney and explain your situation. Disney may be able to Cancel your tickets and refund your money.

I bought directly through Disney. I am not sure if the app question is the same as getting fast passes? I can cancel those easy enough though. It wasn't a package...I did the room only ressie and then bought the tickets separately.

I am sorry about your situation. I hope Disney can cancel and refund for you. I hope things improve and are much better soon. God bless. Best wishes.

I bought directly through Disney. I am not sure if the app question is the same as getting fast passes?

Since you bought directly from Disney, the "app" question doesn't matter.
(It might have mattered if you had bought tickets from a third party. Undercover Tourist, in particular.)

Last edited:

Hi Everyone

That makes me so sad to hear someone has to cancel a Disney trip for financial reasons. :(:sad1: Sometimes Disney is what we need as an escape and sometimes simply, just because we can. I agree with most here, call Disney and tell them your situation and see if they will refund your hotel and ticket money? I believe the hotel is a given. They'll refund that so long as you're not within I believe 30 days of your trip. Tickets can be trickier, but nothing is impossible if you try first. Good luck! :jumping1:

Disney is really accommodating so it is worth asking. If you get a negative answer from the first level CM, ask for a supervisor or ask to transfer to Guest Services. They can often do more than the reservation CM can.

That makes me so sad to hear someone has to cancel a Disney trip for financial reasons. :(:sad1: Sometimes Disney is what we need as an escape and sometimes simply, just because we can. I agree with most here, call Disney and tell them your situation and see if they will refund your hotel and ticket money? I believe the hotel is a given. They'll refund that so long as you're not within I believe 30 days of your trip. Tickets can be trickier, but nothing is impossible if you try first. Good luck! :jumping1:
That's for a package. In the case of OP, they booked room only so they will refund up until 5 days before the trip, with final payment not due till check-in. So yes, the hotel is a given since OP's trip is in November

Disney is really accommodating so it is worth asking. If you get a negative answer from the first level CM, ask for a supervisor or ask to transfer to Guest Services. They can often do more than the reservation CM can.

That's for a package. In the case of OP, they booked room only so they will refund up until 5 days before the trip, with final payment not due till check-in. So yes, the hotel is a given since OP's trip is in November

Thanks for the correction AngiTN! You do know your stuff gurl!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the correction AngiTN! You do know your stuff gurl!!!! :thumbsup2
Lol, it's a lot to remember. We always book room only so it's something I keep in mind for our trips. Folks who always do packages tend to only try to remember those dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter