Question about resort room keys and charging

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
I will be going to WDW the end of July with my youngest DS and a girl friend and her DS. We are staying in the same room and splitting the cost. I will be the registered guest because I have an AP. Is it possible to get separate charging privileges for 2 adults sharing the same room?

TC:cool:

Your room keys may have your name on them, but you can request that all, some or none have charging privileges. I heard that on the final bill one can differentiate the charges by the number on the room key.

When we went last October we spent the first night at AS and requested no charging privileges as it was only one night. The card had that printed on it..."No charging privileges" or something like that. However we spent 5 nights at BCV and all 6 of us (including the children) had charging privileges on the cards, yet they had mine and my husband's name on the cards.

Hope that helps.

You can both have charging privileges on your cards but they would both show up on the same credit card. My neice and I wanted to have charges show up on seperate cards but we were told that they cannot do that. That was two years ago, maybe things have changed since then.

Yeah, you can have charging privelages on some keys and not have it on others, but any room key that has charging privelages can be charged to just one card. However, a previous poster is correct in that at the end of the trip you receive a listing of every charge that was made and which card it was, so if you want, you can have all of the charges go on your credit card and then settle up with your friend at the end of the trip. Also, FYI, all room key cards will have the name of the person who's name the reservation is under.

You can have seperate card for seperate keys, I know this for a fact, I have done it myself with my sister. We each had a room key, we each had our own CC on the key, it worked at the hotel and on the cruise ship. The charges were listed seperately on the statements at the end of the stay and charged to each different CC. Just ask at check in desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter