Question about resort check in

cjhinch

Mouseketeer
We are staying off site on our arrival day, but we want to hit the parks early the next morning. When would we be able to drop off our luggage at bell services? Any chance we could take it to the resort the night before, so when we decide to head back to the resort on check in day it will already be there?

We are staying off site on our arrival day, but we want to hit the parks early the next morning. When would we be able to drop off our luggage at bell services? Any chance we could take it to the resort the night before, so when we decide to head back to the resort on check in day it will already be there?
I don't think they'll allow you to leave it there overnight, especially since you aren't a guest. You'll need to take it to Bell Services the morning of check in and either pick it up on your way to your room or call and have it delivered once you are back to your room onsite.

I believe you can take the bags to the resort VERY early on your arrival day, but as the PP noted they probably wouldn't accept the bags the night before.

I believe bell services tags luggage with barcode stickers that I assume are tied to your reservation. If you attempt to drop it off before your reservation, I'd be worried that it could be misplaced since they wouldn't be able to put the barcode on it. The computers roll over to the next business day at 6am on your arrival day, so that's when everything should be up and ready, if you want to drop off the bags early instead.

No. Incorrect information. You can drop it off after the computers roll to the new day about 6AM

Ok I maybe wrong I’m just saying we’ve got in super early several times and when I asked the first time that’s what I was told and they let us, maybe it’s not the norm though.........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter