Question about "Remember... Dreams come true"

Fraisie

Disney parks nuts
Hello!

My family and I are visiting Disneyland in may, from May 8th to the 11th, and we really want to see "Remember... Dreams come true". I saw it last year and I thought it was a wonderful fireworks show, but it would be a first for my two sisters who are coming with us.

I visited the disneyland page and I am now very afraid that the show will not take place the dates I'm there. Is the fireworks only on weekends now? Please, if you know any information about it, please just tell me if its just a mistake from the disneyland website...

Thanks alot!

Early May is considered "value" season. During that time fireworks are only offered on the weekends.

As far as I know, they only do the fireworks on the weekend (friday, saturday and sunday) on off season. We will be there the week before you but will be there in time on sunday to see the fireworks. Otherwise we would miss it also.

How could that be? I was there last year at the same time and there were fireworks during the week too :(

The 50th celebration started May 5th last year. They were running them everyday and were very busy. Now that they are a year into the celebration they are not doing them daily.

I totally agree. Last May it was the very very beginning kick off to the celebration, so they did them more often.

To make situations worse, when we were there in the value season of September, they only showed the fireworks on just Friday and Saturday and NOT even on Sunday. I was planning on all weekend, and it not being on Sunday almost ruined my plans. But we were fortunate that they showed them on a Tuesday night during our week due to a private party. Thank you Honda!!! :teeth:

Just know that they may only be on Friday and Saturday. Good luck! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter