Question about refurb schedule

Minky

Mouseketeer
Ok, we went in September for the first time and fell in love with DL. I want to go back same time, but the matterhorn was closed, do they close it every year in September?
thanks! :)

I'm not certain if the Matterhorn is down for refurbishment every Sept. but it is currently closed for refurbishment. I'm not sure for how long though. :confused3

i was told Matterhorn was up and running for about 1.5 years...

and its down for 3 months. until Dec 15th...

Traditionally, it does. It didn't last year, which I'm sure had to do with DL wanting to keep as much up and running for the 50th as they could.

Most of the rides are on a maintence schedule, which means it is closed the same time every year. If you want to see the attractions you needs to change your time you go.

I don't think things are closed at the same time every year. We always go at the same time every year and they had different rides closed this time.

When they say that the Matterhorn is closed until December 15th does that typically mean that it reopens on the 15th or the 16th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter