question about redeeming Canadian ticket offer

rance

DIS Veteran
Hi
We will be arriving at BC resort around 8pm and was hoping to redeem our canadian vouchers (show our passport) that evening so we can hit the parks at RD next morning.
Where would be the best place to do this?
Thanks

You can take a short walk to the Epcot gate customer service. Or if your heading to Disney Springs you can do it there. The advantage of Epcot gate is you do not have to travel far or long with your passports.

I would also suggest the International Gateway, but I think you would want to check the hours of the guest services window there. If the park closes at 9, it may be tight depending on when you get in.

We will be going to Disney Springs for dinner and plan to do it there on our arrival night, but we have more time at our disposal.

Sorry Pigletto that is the gate I meant, just had brain fart and couldnt remember the name. So called it Epcot gate, but it is the closest from BC

Sorry Pigletto that is the gate I meant, just had brain fart and couldnt remember the name. So called it Epcot gate, but it is the closest from BC
Yes. Good idea to check Epcot guest service hours. If DHS is open later, that may also be a possibility. The BC concierge desk should be able to help you.

FWIW, we didn't wait more than 10 minutes in line at MK to show our passports and what not. Granted this was the first Monday in May so it's not as busy as now. But it wasn't overly long. They also only needed to see I.D. for the adults in our party.

Yes. Good idea to check Epcot guest service hours. If DHS is open later, that may also be a possibility. The BC concierge desk should be able to help you.
Resorts can not exchange these vouchers. Technically DS guest relations can't either but they will do it. The official line is that only the park guest relations or ticket windows can do it.

OP....it takes no more than 5 minutes to exchange the vouchers. The IG is your best option but if they are closed just head out 15 minutes earlier in the morning.

Resorts can not exchange these vouchers. Technically DS guest relations can't either but they will do it. The official line is that only the park guest relations or ticket windows can do it.

OP....it takes no more than 5 minutes to exchange the vouchers. The IG is your best option but if they are closed just head out 15 minutes earlier in the morning.
Sorry, I guess I didn't come across clear. What I meant was that the resort concierge can help by looking up park hours to see whether Epcot IG or DHS would be better based on park hours.

Just an FYI, when we redeemed them in April, the ticket window person at DHS wanted to see everybody. I had taken just our passports but she still wanted to see everyone so I had to pull them out of line and bring them over.

I bought tickets with this offer as well. Just wondering if anyone knows if we get Magic Bands when we redeem our ticket vouchers? If yes, do we get to choose the colour? TIA

You do not get MBs when you redeem the vouchers for tickets. They are not included.
If you booked a room as well, you get them when you check in.

I bought tickets with this offer as well. Just wondering if anyone knows if we get Magic Bands when we redeem our ticket vouchers? If yes, do we get to choose the colour? TIA
Magic Bands come with onsite hotel reservation not ticket purchase. If you are staying onsite then yes.

quick question: does guest services at the park get lined up quick and long? we will arrive ...>Dec 30th, and will get to epcot hopefully by 1 or 2pm. to get in line for the redemption....

Thank you all for the replies... One last question. If we go to a waterpark the first day can we redeem the vouchers at the waterparks.
Thanks

What is this about ticket vouchers? Is this the email confirmation. They are listed in my MDE account.

Sorry. I just saw a barcode on my ticket confirmation so I presume that is the ticket voucher

Sorry to hijack this thread... we have a package reservation with Canadian offer tickets... although in MDE it just list them as "base ticket" now. We were hoping to go to the Magic Kingdom the evening of our arrival. Reading this thread I understand we have to get our tickets once we get to MK.
I am actually really bummed about this as I don't want to carry our passports around!
Is there any way to get around this?
We don't have any vouchers either, so not sure if our situation is any different?

Sorry to hijack this thread... we have a package reservation with Canadian offer tickets... although in MDE it just list them as "base ticket" now. We were hoping to go to the Magic Kingdom the evening of our arrival. Reading this thread I understand we have to get our tickets once we get to MK.
I am actually really bummed about this as I don't want to carry our passports around!
Is there any way to get around this?
We don't have any vouchers either, so not sure if our situation is any different?

When we were there over March Break, I forgot to bring our passports. We kindly explained our situation at the ticket booth at Epcot and they were nice enough to let us activate our tickets (no voucher, we did will call, bought through Disney) with driver's licenses for adults and nothing for the kids. It may be because we we sincerely apologetic and we were wearing our blue jays gear or the CMs at the booth were super nice and friendly at the moment that we were able to do this. I can't say that anyone else would be so lucky.

quick question: does guest services at the park get lined up quick and long? we will arrive ...>Dec 30th, and will get to epcot hopefully by 1 or 2pm. to get in line for the redemption....
At Epcot it's tough to say. We haven't been over the Christmas holidays so I can't speak to volume. My guess is it will be packed by that time.

We went over March break and did MK for our first day. The line up was HUGE and took forever to redeem our exchange certificates. If you can get them the night before at Disney Springs, that might be your best option. If you are going to the parks the day you arrive, that won't be an option, but if it is Epcot at 1 or 2 pm, I doubt the line will be too bad at that hour, despite the time of year. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter