Question about pbh

esmerelda51

<font color=blue>LOVES planning WDW trips!!
I am trying to book PBH for Oct 1 and 2. When I go on line it says not available, when I add Sept 30 it magically becomes available. I thought it might be a glich in the computer program so I called last night and was told the same thing by the reservation clerk. Can one only book the PBH for 3 nights and not 2. Keep in mind that I am not asking for any discounts at this time only for a quote.

Your best bet is probably to call and ask them. I think 3/2 is probably a standard deal of theirs. That's how long DS and I were there.

There are certain times of the year that you cannot book less than a predetermined amount of days. This is pretty new, and warranted mostly because some people want to book just one day for the UE pass. I think they've gotten HIP to that.... :rolleyes:

When I have a range of dates that I'd like to tack on an onsite hotel to I call and ask which of these dates can I stay one or two days. They will let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter