Question about Ohana dinner

Atrain13

Mouseketeer
So I signed up for what I thought was the ohana dinner show tonight, because everything I saw online stated it was 1 table credit, which is a great price.

So I check my email saying that it's 2 credits per person and that the ohana dinner is 1 credit.

So what's the difference in the dinners? Is the ohana dinner the all you care to eat, and I just signed up for the wrong thing? I dont care much for the show, just mostly the food.

So I signed up for what I thought was the ohana dinner show tonight, because everything I saw online stated it was 1 table credit, which is a great price.

So I check my email saying that it's 2 credits per person and that the ohana dinner is 1 credit.

So what's the difference in the dinners? Is the ohana dinner the all you care to eat, and I just signed up for the wrong thing? I dont care much for the show, just mostly the food.
It sounds like you are talking about the Spirit of Aloha dinner show and 'Ohana, the restaurant at the GHC.
The dinner show is 2 TS which is the case with all the dinner shows like HDDR.
'Ohana charges 1 TS per person for an AYCTE dinner.

HTH

It sounds like you are talking about the Spirit of Aloha dinner show and 'Ohana, the restaurant at the GHC.
The dinner show is 2 TS which is the case with all the dinner shows like HDDR.
'Ohana charges 1 TS per person for an AYCTE dinner.

HTH

Is the menu the same? Is the bread pudding at ohana or at the dinner show?

:rolleyes:

Is the menu the same? Is the bread pudding at ohana or at the dinner show?

:rolleyes:
I'd check the menus to be sure of all the differences. I've eaten at the restaurant and yes they have the bread pudding but have never eaten at Spirit of Aloha.

I'd check the menus to be sure of all the differences. I've eaten at the restaurant and yes they have the bread pudding but have never eaten at Spirit of Aloha.

That's fine, I don't really want the show or meant to sign up for it. Just thought the aycte menu (skewers mostly) sounded good.

Is it a kid friendly environment? I know its Disney, but is it a fun place?

Thanks!

If you really booked the Spirit of Aloha show, it is not the same menu as Ohana. It is a LLLLOOOONNNNGG show with average food, and no skewers or bread pudding. It is kid-friendly. They are invited to participate in the show if they want.

The regular Ohana dinner is fun for kids. When we were there there was a ukulele player and at some point the servers led the kids in some kind of games (mine were too tired to play so I don’t remember details). We took turned trying to make the same funny faces as the tiki statues. There was plenty to look at and it was busy with other families so not too formal or stuffy for kids.

The only thing is that even with an ADR you wait a long time to be seated especially if it’s a later seating. So maybe have something for the kids to do while you wait.

Boooo I messed this one up.

75 days out and getting an adr for Ohana is going to be tricky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter