Question about no pets in pop ups or tents

lawgator

Pixie Dust Catcher
I read that no pets are allowed in pop ups or tents while camping at Ft Wilderness. Does anyone know if this policy also applies to hard-sided pop up campers? I have a small hard sided Aliner Ranger 10 that is classified as a pop up . It has a 30 amp hookup, a very good air conditioner, no canvas, and the doors lock. I have 2 medium sized dogs that usually camp with me in it (sometimes I just bring 1). Because I am in Florida, I would never leave them alone in the camper for any length of time in hot weather in case the power went out.

While your A-Liner is a pop up, it is not a traditional pop up with canvas sides which is the reason dogs are not allowed in them. Your dogs would be allowed in an A-Liner since there are no canvas sides.

Thanks...I did also email Disney Guest services and they called me up and confirmed what you are saying. Good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter