Question about lanyards

Thanks for letting us know MissBree! My youngest boy's pouch ripped through last time, and we taped it together. I fretted about it getting lost the whole time.

Hi! I’m a Universal Orlando employee. If you ask for a lanyard pouch, we’ll give it to you for free. We have them in our register drawers. :)
HAHAHA! Figures! Ordered them on Amazon last night. Oh well. They're cheap. Good tip, though. Thanks!

Hi! Planning our first trip! I have read that some rides (Hulk?) make you empty your pockets before riding....what happens to your lanyard? Are you allowed to keep it on?
Thank you!

Hi! Planning our first trip! I have read that some rides (Hulk?) make you empty your pockets before riding....what happens to your lanyard? Are you allowed to keep it on?
Thank you!

Yes you keep your lanyard on for Hulk and RRR.

We tuck ours into our tops so it doesn’t fly off.

Has anyone worn the sleeve-type ID holder so as to not have a lanyard hanging around their neck the entire time?

Years ago, we had the Universal velcro closed ones that were more like hanging wallets but switched to ones with as little weight/bulk as possible.

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/Black-VERTIC..._1_2?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1519653003

Clear window for Express pass in the front, plenty of room for room/club keys and credit card in the middle and a zippered pouch on the back. With water rides, the zipper did a good job protecting the park ticket and the express pass stayed decently dry in the windowed pouch, but may get wet around the edges. Now that they have switched to plastic APs and the room key is used of EP, they are perfect if you are looking for the absolute minimum amount of weight around the neck for you and the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter