Question about HS

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I will be at WDW October 30-November 7th. Currently we have 1 and a half days planned at HS (possibly 2 days). We frequent Disneyland so SWGE will not be a priority for us (but if we can see it then cool). Based on that I have a few questions:

Do you think 1 full day and a half day in the morning is enough for HS?
(our goal is Toy Story Land, Fantasmic, RNR, ToT)

Will Mickeys Runaway Rail be open?
(this is what we are most looking forward to if it is)

We are doing the Fan dining package for lunch, so we plan on FP SDD, RNR, and ToT, is this a good plan?

If you are not interested in SWGE, 1 day should be more than enough to see all of HS.
A lot depends on what you can get for FPs. If you can get a FP for SDD, then RD becomes less of an issue.
If you have a FP for SDD, you can do RnRC and ToT at RD. Everyone will be headed to TSL and SWGE so the others should be nearly walk on.
You should hav eplenty of time to see the shows and do other rides.

just saw something posted about teh Runaway Railway being postponed until sometime in 2020. Thats too bad if true. We were hoping to ride it this fall. And with the expected crowds frm SWGE, they need another ride that can handle large crowds.

Yuck! :( If this is true I will definitely reconsider visiting HS in October. I love Star Wars but I was thinking of waiting until 2020. RR would have swayed me to change my mind but now we will probably skip HS this year.

Honestly 1 full day is probably enough and probably don't actually need another half day.

RD-2pm I can easily do...
SDD, TSM, RNRC, TOT, BATB, VOTLM, Muppet Vision 3D, and Frozen sing along.

No official opening date for Mickey's Runaway Railway.

It's very difficult to do all of the shows in HS in one day. Whether you make SWGE a priority or not, you will still likely want to stick your head in and see it. I would definitely plan 1 and a half days (assuming you have hoppers and can make use of that other half day somewhere else).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter