Question about Hotel Santa Fe for anyone who's been

mandyblue

Earning My Ears
Going in June and really looking forward to it.

Couple of questions if anyone knows.

Does the Hotel Santa Fe have sockets for travel hairdryers, irons etc?

Does anyone know if the bus link from Beauvais direct to DLP has been restarted? I know Ryanair done one last year but it doesn't seem to be on this year so far. :sad2:

Thanks for your help

57 days and counting :cool1:

It does have sockets but the European adaptor I bought in October before we went there last year wouldn't fit. Possibly there is an older type :confused3

Don't know about the buslink - sorry.

Have a good trip :banana:

I took a 'euro' adapter along with my little travel kettle. I cannot face the day without a cuppa inside! I needed the adaptor for my mobile phone as well. No problems at all using it in either Santa Fe or Sequoia

Okay now I'm worried about the adaptors we have! We have new ones and I'm concerned they won't fit. I need an adaptor for my mobile phone charger, battery charger for camera, laptop... eep!!!

I've never had an adapter problem in the S.Lodge or Cheyenne hotels and I don't anticipate there being one in the Santa Fe *fingers crossed*

If the worst comes to the worst they sell adapters in some of the shops in Disney Village and Disneyland Park and reception will probably have them to borrow.

Sorry Bonnie, didn't want to worry you - the adaptor I bought was the European Travel Adaptor by Masterplug and the code is TAEUR-MP, I think I got it in Woolworths. I wish I'd known they sold them in the Disney shops, I didn't mind not charging the mobile phones - I was gutted about the camcorder because I'd planned to film the parade on our last day - doh.

Bonnie said:
Okay now I'm worried about the adaptors we have! We have new ones and I'm concerned they won't fit. I need an adaptor for my mobile phone charger, battery charger for camera, laptop... eep!!!

I just took the one adaptor and managed quite well. I charged my phone over night and simply used it to run the kettle for my morning cuppa. I cannot face the day unless I've had at least one cup before venturing outside. :crazy: I'm not even human first thing and when someone in our party worked out that our breakfast at 7.30 French time was actually 6.30 UK time and to make that date we'd need to be up at 5.30 uk time..... :confused3 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter