Question about HM after Stretching Room

I'm not entirely sure what's being discussed here. On all of my trips in the past four years I've always seen a fairly lengthy line in the hallway (with an open walkway to the side for emergencies or CM use). Are they supposed to wait until one elevator group has loaded onto the doom buggies before they let another elevator in? I've never seen that happen. On one hand that would be nice because I hate how loud that hallway is when it's packed full, but on the other hand on a hot day I'd rather be in a loud hallway than outside.

Or are we talking about two different elevators opening simultaneously? If that's what we're talking about, that is interesting because I didn't realize there was more than one elevator, but then again I might just not have noticed.

I'm not entirely sure what's being discussed here. On all of my trips in the past four years I've always seen a fairly lengthy line in the hallway (with an open walkway to the side for emergencies or CM use). Are they supposed to wait until one elevator group has loaded onto the doom buggies before they let another elevator in? I've never seen that happen. On one hand that would be nice because I hate how loud that hallway is when it's packed full, but on the other hand on a hot day I'd rather be in a loud hallway than outside.

Or are we talking about two different elevators opening simultaneously? If that's what we're talking about, that is interesting because I didn't realize there was more than one elevator, but then again I might just not have noticed.
There are two. When you’re in the waiting room, you can have the elevator on the left open (which means the door to the hallway will open on the right), or you can have the elevator straight ahead open (in which case you want to be on the left to enter the hallway first).

We always orient ourselves to be by the opening hallway door to try to avoid too long of a hallway wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter