Question about Halloween

IloveDMB

DIS Veteran
My cousin just asked me to go with him and his children to WDW in October. He is going down for business and this will be the kids first time to WDW. It's kind of a tough time because the parents are separating and the father is living at my house. I am planning our trp for Oct 9-15. I have been to WDW many times but never in October so I don't know what the Halloween party is like. I am 21 and the kids are 15 and 12. I know I will enjoy it because I am Disney crazy. But do you think the kids will enjoy it? What actually goes on and how much does it cost? Also, my family and I have only stayed onsite a couple of times because we have a vacation home in Orlando, so any suggestions about the best place to stay and when to book to make this an awesome trip would be greatly appreciated. As of now, money is not a factor.

Thanks, Traci

We did the Halloween party last year. My kids are younger, but Dh and I enjoyed it as much as they did. They dressed as pirates from POC, but we went in regular clothes.
There were a lot of adults there Trick or Treating. I saw many older adults and seniors in the candy lines.
It's kind of like e-ride night, but much better. The whole Halloween theme is everywhere. You can have your fortune told, T-or-T, see the witch fly from the castle, etc.
I can't remember exactly how much it costs. I'm thinking it was $30 plus for adults, which would include the teens.
I bet the kids would love the pool, SAB, at the Beach Club/Yacht Club. If money is no object, then I'd say go for a 2-bedroom villa at BC. That will give everyone some privacy.
Have fun, whatever you decide! :)

any suggestions about the best place to stay
Order the video have the kids watch it. Sice there is 4 of you you can stay anywhere they want.
when to book to make this an awesome trip
As soon as you know where you want to stay book it and then change the reservation when you see a discount code.
What actually goes on and how much does it cost?
Price is $31.90 per adult
$26.58 children up to age 9

You can find more information about it here.
http://www.wdwig.com/mnssh.htm

IloveDMB, I have been to MNSSHP a few times (most recently, last year). The kids should enjoy it. Last year I took a Mother/Daughter trip and one of the highlights of our trip was the fact that towards the end of the party (near midnight), my daughter & I rode Big Thunder Railroad four times in a row. She was just talking about that today: "Remember, Mama - 'One More Time!'?" Yes, I remembered the two of us yelling that each time our train pulled into the station. We had a ball. Click here to see some of my MNSSHP photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter