Question about FD and Changing Reservations

Nami

Mouseketeer
Alright, we already have reservations in a value resort for a week in Sept and have the DP package added to the reservation. If FD is offered as an option for our week, would I be able to change to a moderate hotel and remove the paid version of the DP in order to obtain free dining or would I need to cancel my current reservation an re-book?

(I think more than likely, I am going to keep my current reservation and see if I can find a room discount for what we already have booked but I want to be well informed either way as this is our first trip to WDW.)

Also, do you have an opinion on the best way to go? We really only plan to use the room to sleep and any pool will do for my kiddo so I don't need a bunch of amenities and my DS6 probably would like the All-Star sports theme a lot.

Thanks for any information and advice!

If you want to switch to a mod, you would call them and what you paid for dining would be used as a credit for the cost difference and any extra would be refunded

Don't presume that the free dining is available where you want to stay. We were already booked at the Yacht Club in September. After the room discount and free dining were offered during our stay, we were told that NONE were available. There is only a "certain amount" to go around and they are all gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter