Question about eTickets purchased by one person for a group

MaC410

DIS Veteran
I'm going to Disneyland in a few months with some friends. One of the people bought eTickets for the group on the Disneyland website and we will be paying them back. My question is how exactly do the tickets work now? If the person bought these eTickets from the Disneyland website will these tickets be strictly attached to their account they were signed in as? My wife and I have our own disney account and have the disneyland app. Will the person who bought the tickets be able to give two of the printed out eTickets to my wife and I and we can use those? Can we scan two of the eTickets into our app signed in with our person account and have full control over our tickets/max pass?

Since we won't be always together or even arriving at the same times I just don't know if anything is actually strictly tied to the person's account who did the purchasing of the tickets.

I'm going to Disneyland in a few months with some friends. One of the people bought eTickets for the group on the Disneyland website and we will be paying them back. My question is how exactly do the tickets work now? If the person bought these eTickets from the Disneyland website will these tickets be strictly attached to their account they were signed in as? My wife and I have our own disney account and have the disneyland app. Will the person who bought the tickets be able to give two of the printed out eTickets to my wife and I and we can use those? Can we scan two of the eTickets into our app signed in with our person account and have full control over our tickets/max pass?

Since we won't be always together or even arriving at the same times I just don't know if anything is actually strictly tied to the person's account who did the purchasing of the tickets.

Yes you can scan the etickets into your app and you'll get hard tickets at the park gates. Tickets can be scanned into an unlimited number of accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter