Question about Epcot Park Map

Disneyfan71

Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your par
I was looking at the Epcot park map (at a different site) and noticed the building between Ellen's Energy Adventure and Mission Space. What used to be there? Did it have that ride "Body Wars?" Just curious.

Thanks.

Yes, that's the old Wonders of Life pavilion. It used to house Body Wars, Cranium Command, The Making of Me, Goofy About Health, and various hands-on exhibits. The pavilion is now closed during most of the year, except when it's used as the "Festival Center" for the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine festivals. Unfortunately, most of the old attractions have been removed.

Thanks...It's kind of sad to see it go. But I guess no one went there. I only went once and wasn't impressed. Body wars was ok. but not Star Tours :)

Ever since finding out that this area is gone, I've been really upset! I loved Body Wars and Cranium Command, and remember having loads of fun with the exhibits (including the 'wonder cycles' - quite cool way back in the 90s)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter