Question about Downtown Disney

TASHLEY

Earning My Ears
Is Downtown Disney a part of any of the parks or is it separate from all of them? Is there a charge for entering it? My son and I will be down at the MK on April 23, and the park will be closing early (7:00 I think) for Grad night. Do you know if we will still be able to go to Downtown Disney after we leave the MK or will it be closed early also? We will be staying off-site and we don't want to go back to hotel that early.

I know this might sound like a stupid question to some, but I have been doing internet research for 3 months trying to prepare for this trip and I still don't know everything I would like to know.

I AM SURE IT IS GOING TO BE ALL WORTH IT WHEN WE FINALLY ARRIVE!!!! 10 MORE DAYS!!!

:bounce:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS TO OFFER, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Downtown Disney is seperate from the 4 main parks. There is no charge since it is mainly shopping and restaurants. There is the Marketplace side and the West Side. Pleasure Island is in between the two. There is a charge for Pleasure Island after 7pm and for Disney Quest (huge acade building with several floors) and Cirque du Soliel's show La Nouba. Otherwise you can shop, eat and walk around all you like. Most stores and restaurants are open 9am-11pm and later on the weekends.

DTD is separate from all the theme parks. The shops are free to enter. The only places that have separate admissions are Pleasure Island and Disney Quest. The shops usually were open until 11:00, 11:30 on the weekends, so there would be plenty of time to go shopping after the MK closes.

DTD is separate from the parks and there is no admission charge (unless you're doing Pleasure Island) There are some great places to shop and eat. We always enjoy going there in the evening. I don't know about them closing anything there early due to the Grad nights. I wouldn't think they would.

Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter