Question about Disney Kingdoms game

Bearscout

Earning My Ears
I have been playing for a while, I usually do very well in the quests. The only character I don't have is the mother from Rupunzel.

Now, the badguy from the Incredibles and the Dad both have these missions to work at Megaopolis... (or something) and I never saw it for sale or any other way.

I also never saw Frozone': ice cream attraction as well until AFTER the event was over and it says "coming soon"

Am I the only one that has these issues? I'm a bit of a completest and would really like these loose ends tied up.

Thanks,

Bear

Not sure if any of the Incredibles pieces, including the Omnidroid City and Frozone Sno Cone, were available outside of the Incredibles event they ran. Seems ridiculous not to have kept those characters available throughout the game.

they have said the Incredibles and related stuff will be available again. Unsure of what the timeline is. If it makes you feel any better, the Halloween event is much better than the first Incredibles event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!