Question about Dining Packages for First Night of Candlelight Pro. - do I stand a chance if offsite?

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Hoping to extend our November trip to 11/30 so we are there Thanksgiving Friday 11/29 to catch the CP. We have never seen it and would love to. We will be staying off site so won’t get the 60+10.

I know dates haven’t been released yet but it seems like typically the first night is Tgiving Friday.

What are my chances of getting a CP dining package if staying off site for that particular day 11/29 (which I understand is very popular due to holiday, vloggers, etc). I will of course attempt to secure a reservation at day 60 and am pretty good at stalking, but not sure if I’m setting myself up for disappointment and it’s just unrealistic.

Thanks so much.

Hoping to extend our November trip to 11/30 so we are there Thanksgiving Friday 11/29 to catch the CP. We have never seen it and would love to. We will be staying off site so won’t get the 60+10.

I know dates haven’t been released yet but it seems like typically the first night is Tgiving Friday.

What are my chances of getting a CP dining package if staying off site for that particular day 11/29 (which I understand is very popular due to holiday, vloggers, etc). I will of course attempt to secure a reservation at day 60 and am pretty good at stalking, but not sure if I’m setting myself up for disappointment and it’s just unrealistic.

Thanks so much.
If all else fails, another option is to line up 45-60 minutes at the opening of the Regal Eagle Smokehouse at Lunch as they have same day packages available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter