Question about Cirque tickets

mouseketeerwannabe

The Tag Fairy thinks you are wonderful!
The 180 day mark is almost here for ordering Cirque tickets. Hooray! We've been to WDW many times but have never gotten around to seeing this show. Does anyone know if there is any advantage to having concierge order for me or is it best to just do it myself? I tend to get claustrophobic if I'm not on an aisle. From what I understand the seats are automatically assigned upon ordering and there is no choice. Didn't know if concierge would be able to help out there or not. Any tips from you experts would be appreciated.

I'd buy now for the best selection. The last time I ordered them (2001) I was able to work with the sales agent to pick from available seating just like any other venue. We got front row, dead center, without using Concierge.

Thanks Geoff_M. It's nice to know they worked with you a little. I'm going to call at 6:58 right at the 180 day mark!

I don't haveany info for you, because I haven't seent he show in WDW...but I just saw the Cirque Du Soleil Verakai show in NYC this weekend. Awesome!!!!! Have fun & enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!