Question about child showing as adult on our reservations

Cissigys

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find anything in a search. Today was our day for getting ADRs. I got everything we wanted (woo hoo!), but my daughter is showing as an adult on all of the reservations. Every time I try to change it the system reverts back, even though in the reservation (and family/friends section) it correctly shows her age.

My basic question is whether this creates any problems with our reservations. I'm guessing no? If we have a reservation for two "adults" and show up with two people (one kid and one adult), we should be fine, right?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes you will be fine - They always ask how many kids when you show up to all ADRs. Our kids are all Disney adults (over 9 years old) and they still ask. You will be fine. At ADRs they will charge as an adult for any child over 9 years old.

When making our ADRs, I noticed when done in the mobile app they show as three adults but when done online showed two adults one child. Going in and editing the party it shows three adults but one adult is linked to a child profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter