• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Chalk

Lainy67

Mouseketeer
At the Great American Scrapbook Convention there was a booth that had chalk pencils. These were chalk, but instead of being makeup application or whatever, they were actual pencils like colored pencils. Does anyone know who makes these and if they are any good?

Also any experience with chalking good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanx!

I do a little chalking -
I just like it to make edges of pages have a worn and tattered look or add some extra texture. I love it for these!

I saw those pencils aat Michaels yesturday though - I thought about it but I don't use them enough - so you could head there with 40% off and try em'
then let the rest of us know ;)

I have them. I’m sorry but I don’t remember the makers name on them. I’ll look tonight. Because I stamp I mainly use them on detailed stamps. Otherwise I like the look of the regular chalk. The pencils just don’t apply the same as the other chalk. They apply more like regular colored pencils but softer and harder than the other chalk. It’s hard to explain, but I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter