Question about booking with Hotelkingdom

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
Do you have to pay a deposit when booking through hotelkingdom? I tryed to book earlier this week calling the Universal line and they had no availability with the Florida Resident rate so I was really surprised to see this great rate. Also, I have allergies and wondered if pets are allowed in all of the rooms or just some of them.

They will tell you that the hotel has charged a deposit, but sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They (hotel kingdom) charge the total taxes to your card. The way it should work is when you check in, they charge whatever is left minus the first night and taxes. But it all depends on how it pans out. They are really good with communication and will help you. I would book through them again in a heartbeat.

Also at the resorts, only certain floors allow pets. Not sure which hotel you are going to, but I stayed at the RPR and Tower 2 the first three floors are pet floors. Make your requests through hotel kingdom and they will help you.

Our experience was a little different than Spideys. I believe we were charged the full first nights stay at HRH when we booked through them earlier this year. Plus there is a seperate charge that goes to hotelkingdom.com for their comission. This is NOT an extra fee, it's the normal comission that hotels pay travel agencies for their bookings. It's all part of the room rate you see, but it divided into two transactions.

I'll have to see if I can find my CC statements to see what the exact amount was.

Teresa

But I thought of one more question - Is the tax included in the rate quoted on Hotelkingdom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter