question about booking with an AP Discount for first time

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
My daughter is in college in Orlando and has an Annual Pass. Me and my younger daughter will be going down in Feb. to Disney and staying onsite and she will come over and join us for as much of the week as she can. So my question is: Since she is the one with the AP, does she have to be the one to actually book it and put it on her credit card or can she just be there at check-in to show her AP (and me be the one to book it and put on my credit card)? We are attached in my disney experience if that matters at all? If they allow me to book it, would she have to physically be there at the moment I check in or could she come hours later (after she gets out of class for the day!)? thanks!

She would not have to use her credit card to pay for the room. You could use your card if that is what you prefer. Your daughter doesn't have to be there at check in. You can check in ahead of her and she can come later. I don't know if the room has to be in her name or not, since she has the annual pass. You can ask when you call to make the reservation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter