Question about booking VGC at 7 months

CaoilinnsMom

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the current window for booking some time at the Disnyland resort. I saw that the first day was unavailable, but the rest were, so not allowed to book trip. Is that normal? Is it because the first day falls on a marathon weekend? Would it be a lot easier to book a villa on a "regular" day or do I need to follow some strategy for booking a trip there?

1BR are generally easier to book than a studio or 2BR...but yes, its a small resort, and special weekends like that might be impossible at 7 mo.

I was able to get 6 days in a 1BR at my 7mo window opening for a trip that was supposed to be in June (but I had to cancel)

I was looking at the current window for booking some time at the Disnyland resort. I saw that the first day was unavailable, but the rest were, so not allowed to book trip. Is that normal? Is it because the first day falls on a marathon weekend? Would it be a lot easier to book a villa on a "regular" day or do I need to follow some strategy for booking a trip there?

That's typical, they sellout fast first thing in the morning. You have to be online right at 8:00am eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter