Question about Beer tasting sign up on the wonder

patman2011

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Merrytime cruise from Galveston December 14th to the 21st this year. On the 15th of this month we were finally able to sign up for various alcoholic beverage tastings on the ship and was looking to sign up for the beer tasting and I didnt see it listed of any of the days of the cruise. Have they stopped doing the beer tasting or is this one your cannot sign up for ahead of time and can only be done when you get on board? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

We are going on the Merrytime cruise from Galveston December 14th to the 21st this year. On the 15th of this month we were finally able to sign up for various alcoholic beverage tastings on the ship and was looking to sign up for the beer tasting and I didnt see it listed of any of the days of the cruise. Have they stopped doing the beer tasting or is this one your cannot sign up for ahead of time and can only be done when you get on board? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

I have not seen beer tasting as an option for pre-boarding sign up. I would check once onboard.

All the tastings, we signed up for online, were noted in the CC Blue Book that arrived at our house a few weeks before the cruise. If the tasting is full (for online registration) it will not be posted. Try once you get on board. They sometimes save a few slots.

20180817 Blue Book.jpg

When we sailed Alaska in 2015 we booked mixology online but that was all that was available - when we went to collect our tickets on embarkation the cast member running the sessions encouraged us to book the beer tasting in addition - which we did. I’m sure you will be able to organise onboard.

Unless things changed from my last cruise (Apr 2018) they post a subset of pre-planned tastings online and if they book up you'll see them as sold out on the website. Then there are more available that you can sign up for once you get onboard. They may be some of the same type or they may be different. If beer tasting isn't available online it's possible it will be available when you board and the first day navigator (that they hand out in the port) may list it as available to book. I would suggest going to the location where you sign up for sessions (it varies in my experience, sometimes in one of the restaurants, sometimes at one of the bars) or guest services and they will be able to tell you if it's available or has openings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter