• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QUESTION about AP Discounts

diznefreak

Mouseketeer
I was wondering about AP Discounts. Is their a limit to how many discounted rooms are available to AP holders? Or is it if you have an AP pass and a discount DOES come out then you will get one?

I think I understand your question. There is a limited number of rooms for each dicount rate (or code). So, there is no guarantee that when you call for a room you will be able to get one at the annual pass discount rate. It helps if you are flexible in what resort you want to stay at and try adjusting your dates to find a good rate.
I know from personal experience that I have called and there have been no annual pass rate at the resort I originally called for. However, when they checked other resorts there were discounts available. The same thing has happened if I change my travel dates slightly.
Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter