Question about AP Dining Pin

FirstTimeCruiser

Mouseketeer
For the pin collectors out there... When is the next AP Dining Series pin supposed to come out? Both the AP website and the Priority Seating folks say Mon 7/17, but when you click for further details on the website, that says Sun 7/16. Does anybody know which is the correct date?
Thanks!!!

beats me, I have 2 of the 50th AP pins, I heard there was more of them but couldn't find anymore.

I just spoke to a CM for Disney Dining. They mentioned that one pin will be released on 7/17/06 and will be available at any Refreshment Corner (such as the one on Main Street) and another pin will be released on 9/17/06 at Red Rockets Pizza in DL (Pizza Port). Hope this helps :)

The website was marked wrong at one point. I called and spoke to the person in charge of the pin releases for DL about a month ago and they said it was a mistake and the pin is to be released this sunday(7/16). The next day the website was changed to reflect 7/16/06. Here is the official pin trading site for this event.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=11316

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter