Question about adding on points in regards to home resort

bvolek86

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We currently own a 100 point contract at CCV that we purchased direct in 2018.

We love the BWV / BCV area and it’s widley known that that those two resorts are very hard to book at the 7th month window.

So I guess here is my question, if we would purchase another 100 point resale contract at Boardwalk (for example) would it ever be possible for us to use all 200 points during the 11 month booking window at either resort? Or would we have to use 100 points at 11 months and then the other 100 points at 7 months?

You cannot combine the two resort points at your 11 month window. Each one has it's own window.

What you can do is bank and borrow and alternate resorts each year. You would stay at CCV one year and next year Boardwalk/or BCV/resale or direct.

Those contracts are very, very hard to come by........good luck

Each contract would keep their home priority. You can only use 100 points from the home resorts for the 11 month booking. Then wait to use the remaining 100 points from another resort at the 7 month mark. It's better to bank or borrow than to wait for the 7 month window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter