Question about 180 days plus 10

g3pak

DIS Veteran
Let's say I book a 14 day trip to WDW (oh to dream). Vacation starts January 1. When I am 180 days from January 1, can I book through January 10 or January 11?

Do you have to call to make reservations 180+ or can you do it online?
I’m at 180 for day one of trip and online I can’t access past the first day

Do you have to call to make reservations 180+ or can you do it online?
I’m at 180 for day one of trip and online I can’t access past the first day
It works online. Make sure your resort reservation is linked and you’re logged in to your MDE account. Some people experience a glitch, so maybe try a different browser or the app on your phone.

I believe on Jan 2nd you'll be able to book for Jan 12th, and so on. Not sure as I've never stayed that long.

What I do know is that if you have a split stay, it's 180+10 from the second reservation for the second stay for the days. Ie:

Stay 1 - Jan 1 to Jan 5: You can book 180+10 for Jan 1 to Jan 5, on July 5
Stay 2 - Jan 5 to Jan 10: You can book 180+10 for Jan 6 to Jan 10, on July 9

Same goes for FP+

I believe on Jan 2nd you'll be able to book for Jan 12th, and so on. Not sure as I've never stayed that long.

What I do know is that if you have a split stay, it's 180+10 from the second reservation for the second stay for the days. Ie:

Stay 1 - Jan 1 to Jan 5: You can book 180+10 for Jan 1 to Jan 5, on July 5
Stay 2 - Jan 5 to Jan 10: You can book 180+10 for Jan 6 to Jan 10, on July 9

Same goes for FP+
No that is not correct.
FP+ are tied to TICKETS not resort reservations in this manner. Once you reach 60 days before your first on site reservation, you can book all your FP+, up to the length of the ticket. They can be booked across stays.

No that is not correct.
FP+ are tied to TICKETS not resort reservations in this manner. Once you reach 60 days before your first on site reservation, you can book all your FP+, up to the length of the ticket. They can be booked across stays.

YMMV. I've had problems in the past whereas I could not book past the checkout day until 30 days out. Or book FP+ for the second leg until 60 days from the 2nd leg Check-In. This has been on both MYW packages (where the tickets are part of the reservation) and room only stays with separate tickets.

YMMV. I've had problems in the past whereas I could not book past the checkout day until 30 days out. Or book FP+ for the second leg until 60 days from the 2nd leg Check-In. This has been on both MYW packages (where the tickets are part of the reservation) and room only stays with separate tickets.
I’m not sure why you experienced problems.
From @mesaboy2 FP+ instructions, updated for September 2018
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/#post-55337492

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!