Query on AP & Parking

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
Hubby and I both have Dream APs and we are hoping to go out for a few days at the end of June to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunatley we cannot stretch to DLP hotels this time around and have got a good quote of the Kyraid.

Being AP holders I seem to remember reading something about us being able to use the Hotel car parks? Is this true?

If so does that mean that I can park at the Hotel New York and the walk over to disney rather than getting the bus?

Lisa

Being AP holders I seem to remember reading something about us being able to use the Hotel car parks? Is this true?

If so does that mean that I can park at the Hotel New York and the walk over to disney rather than getting the bus?

Yes that is exactly what you can do with a Dream passport. The only Hotel you are not allowed into unless you are a staying guest is the Disneyland Hotel.

Even thought we are staying on-site at DCR and therefore car parking in the main car park is free, we still use the Hotel New York (via Dream passport) as it is quicker to get out of the parks in the evening :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter