Queer Disboard FB Group!

Hey out there to all my Queer Mouseketeers <3

We've started a facebook group for any queer Disney fans here on Disboards (or anywhere), and as with anything Disney-the more the merrier!
Some of these chatboards are pretty inactive most of the time, so this seemed like a good idea, as most people are much more active on facebook than on here. There's not many of us, & it's still a new group, but so far we've had travel questions/tips, bounding advice, meet up interest, Disney photo sharing, & some general discussions :)
Concern over not being out was mentioned, so for privacy & safety, it is a "secret" group. This way nobody who is not in the group can see the group, posts, or members. Your posts will not pop up all over coworkers & relatives news feeds, and the group will not show up in your profile.
If you'd like to join, just post here, or send me a PM-we'd love to have you! :)

New to Dis and Florida would like to be added please
I actually can't message you (and you can't message me) until you've posted 10 times :-/ But once you do, let me know here and I will message you (or you can message me) for your name & photo description to make sure I add the right person :)

If there are any more adds going, add me to the list, please!
Sending a DM :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!