Queens Event in GKTWV?

DisneyJillian18

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I am Miss Queen for Life VIII, meaning I am a cause queen who represents Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. I have been a Queen since March of this year and I have contributed to many fundraisers and Relay events since my crowning. Cancer has taken it's place in my life, it has effected both of my grandmother's lives. Since being crowned, cancer has become an even bigger issue in my life by seeing how many families are effected by this burden. My job as Miss Queen for Life is to bring awareness to cancer, and I would love to be able to try and do this with the GKTW program. I would love to have the opportunity to have a group of queens accompany myself to the GKTWV and volunteer and spend time with the families. Being from Louisiana, we often travel to Children's Hospital and spend time with the children, so we have seen how hard it is to see the children and their families at this point in their lives, but we have also seen what joy it brings to the children's faces to see "Queens" coming to visit them. If anyone has any information that can help me make this possible, I would be very thankful! I don't know where to start with getting in touch with someone who knows anything about spending time in the village. I know the schools in our area go every year, so I know it can be done. But how to get started?! Thank you sticking with me through this long explanation, and thank you in advance if you have any information for me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!