Quarantine Scent of the month?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
I know you guys havn't been in the studio do to the qurantine& pete usually says his scent he has in the studio! S whats the Qurantine scent of the month thats putting you into your happy place?

I’m expecting my first order any day! I needed some Polynesian and Pirates to get me through this quarrrrrrrtantine! 😝

Grand Floridian in my living room, Pineapple Whip in my son’s bathroom, and Flying Over Fiji in my bathroom.

We were burning Walters Office, but I made an executive decision to prematurely switch to Castaway Cruise in an attempt to quell some cabin fever. Lol

I purchased the Top 10 fragrance oil bundle and it arrived today. It is a perfect way to try a number of new fragrances. I tried Pirate Life earlier (loved it) and am diffusing Banshee Flight (an old favorite) right now. I've been favoring the lighter/cleaner scents lately - they just seem to put me in a better mood!

I thought you were talking about on the podcasts. I was gonna say “farts” since that seems to be a theme on the shows.

I have the Animation car air freshener up right now. :)
Which reminds me, I need to place another order soon....

anybody burning these to pu them in happier places?

I have the Pineapple (Dole) Whip candle burning on my piano everyday as I practice.

Has anyone tried Fireside Candles? I've been seeing their ads a lot pop up in my social media feeds...

We have Pirate Life and Banshee Flight in the pipeline together with Flying Over Orange Groves hand sanitizer.

Contemporary is always a go-to in our house! And when I heard they do hand sanitizers - I immediately hopped online & placed an order! I can never find any in the stores around here.

I've been using the haunted scent! I feel like it really captures the haunted mansion ride perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter