Delete Thread

Really enjoyed your report, given me a few ideas for our visit to Universal in the summer. Looking forward to the summary. WTG on saving $181 by the way ;)

da177e6f-c60f-4644-96b2-889194e709be-jpeg.315305

This was super dry, and didn’t taste very good.
This looks dry and not very mac and cheesy

I'll probably never fly out of MCO so won't ever go, it can be hard finding a good restaurant to eat at in an airport.

Overall we had a pretty good meal at Antojitos and would go back in the future to try some other dishes. This wasn’t the best Mexican food we’ve ever had but if we were ever out on Citywalk late, I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to stop here for an app and drinks at least.
I feel the same. It was good, not the best, and it wasn't my pick when we went... but my blackberry margarita was delicious :thumbsup2

Some of of the things we didn’t love were the plastic utensils and rushed feeling. I know we were dining in an airport, but I still expected it to feel more like an actual restaurant.
That's so weird about the plastic utensils :confused3 I always look at this place, but we usually just get fast food. I'd rather eat on property like you mentioned. I've sworn off the fast food pasta place though, because to me it's never very good and I always have trouble getting my order right (which is like mac and cheese and breadsticks...)

We don't usually take Southwest, so whatever terminal we go out of only has a Ruby Tuesday. So while you're food may not have been great, I'm gonna go for it was a better option than that :P

We did have one good airport meal one time when we had time and ate at McCoy's which is just off the lobby of the Hyatt. It was much better than anything else we've ever had in the Orlando airport. If you ever have time thats a good option. They definitely need to step up their airport meal game though. Our airports at home have really done a good job of upping the quality of the restaurants that come in Orlando could definitely learn a thing or 2.

Thanks so much for the summary. Seems like overall a lot of great food, with a few low points. I am really looking forward to trying the food at jake's Bar on our trip in august, having only had drinks there previously.

I will make sure to follow along with your next adventure.

Awesome update! I love the wrap up- and it's especially great to hear how much you enjoyed Yak & Yeti as you inspired our upcoming ADR :love:

we'll be back to Disney in a little over 2 weeks so another DTR is coming!

So, so, so close! I hope you have the best trip, and I can't wait to hear about everything you ate! xoxo

Great dining report! Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading your next one, have fun at Disney!

Another great report comes to a close! I hope you have an amazing trip coming up — can't wait to hear about it :)

Worst Alcoholic Drink: Watermelon moonshine mash-Homecomin', this just had 0 watermelon flavor. I'm pretty sure it was made wrong.

Oh no!!!! This my absolute fav drink in almost all of WDW!!!! Yours was definitely made WRONG! LOL!

All that food looks amazing!!! I am definitely thinking about that Kobe burger from Yak and Yeti in October and DEFINITELY the won ton dessert. YUM!

Great dinning report as always!

Worst Alcoholic Drink: Watermelon moonshine mash-Homecomin', this just had 0 watermelon flavor. I'm pretty sure it was made wrong.
I loved mine, maybe it was made wrong.

I just realized we had no POG juice on this trip :sad:
Don't you hate that...

So that wraps up this DTR, we'll be back to Disney in a little over 2 weeks so another DTR is coming!
YEAH!!!!

I always enjoy your reviews, comparison's and funny gif's
We also really enjoyed Jakes and I'm looking forward to trying the Kitchen in a few weeks. I remember you gave it a good review.
We had a great lunch at Lombardis it's really pretty inside. We sat upstairs in a smaller drawing room with a fireplace
I got the lobster roll and Kathy got a burger both were really good plus it was nice to escape the heat and relax

Filet mignon from Shulas,
Your reviews of Shula's are always so good; I think we were planning on doing Yachtsman in Aug. but I kind of want to try Shula's!

Best Non Alcoholic Drink: Pink Drink-Starbucks,
::yes::

We had a great lunch at Lombardis it's really pretty inside. We sat upstairs in a smaller drawing room with a fireplace
That's where we sat on our TA trip in Feb. :) Unfortunately since they were serving us the Mardi Gras food I didn't get to try the Lombardi's menu :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter