QS? Is it good enough for an entire trip?

We have always done the DDP during our trips but I am wondering if it would be a good idea to do the QS Dining plan for our next trip. I have a few QS locations that we like but if there are any that are exceptional, suggestions would be appreciated. Favorite dishes too. Our regulars are Cantina de San Angel, Sa’tuli Canteen, Pecos Bill, and BOG breakfast/lunch.
You save a ton of time eating QS, not to mention money, and gain a ton of freedom so that you don't have to be there for all your ADRs.

To be fair, the ability to do mobile ordering makes even this a game changer. No more waiting in lines. No more carrying trays and looking for a table. You can order, hit "here now" then get what you need and a table while one person goes to pick up the tray of food. You're in and out in less time than you sometimes have to wait to be seated at a TS. But, we don't go to Disney for the food, we go for the parks and want all the time we can get for attractions.

I've read recent reports that since mobile ordering has been opened up to dining plan participants, its hit or miss. At times, its just as chaotic and even disorganized with people loitering around the pick up window, inaudible names being called, food trays sitting at the pickup counter before the ready text is received by the orderer, etc etc. I do think mobile ordering eliminates the need for the whole family to stand and wait, so they can be doing other things like getting condiments and looking for a seat. But I know some QS locations are instituting the "you need to have your food before you sit down" rule. So like anything else, YMMV with the mobile ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter