Purple MagicBand Light for DVC Associates?

Sorry to resurrect this thread again, but seemed the best place!

I consistently get the purple light and ‘Welcome Home’ but occasionally I get like a light blue ring and what I can only describe as a ‘whooooosh’ sound. Anyone got any idea what that is?

Reactions: cm8

I consistently get the purple light and ‘Welcome Home’ but occasionally I get like a light blue ring and what I can only describe as a ‘whooooosh’ sound. Anyone got any idea what that is?
I too have had the same experience 🤣🤣 Followed by a CM saying..” Well aren’t you special” 😆 They then say welcome home.

Just got back from 5 days in the magic. All of us (myself and two associate members) all got the purple light and "Welcome Home" on every tap at every park.

I will test this on this trip...

My wife has been the primary (that seems to be a standard on this thread). Her's turns purple, mine does not. Been that way since 2009.

I recently just linked my MDE and DVC accounts. So, we will see this weekend what color I get...

I will test this on this trip...

My wife has been the primary (that seems to be a standard on this thread). Her's turns purple, mine does not. Been that way since 2009.

I recently just linked my MDE and DVC accounts. So, we will see this weekend what color I get...
Do you have your own log in identity/account for DVC? That's what it is based on.

Do you have your own log in identity/account for DVC? That's what it is based on.
I do now. I had to get it all set up at the end of the year as they are no longer sending out DVC membership cards, and the current ones all expired. So, now my MDE shows me as a DVC. It did not previously.

Have not been there since I set all of that up.

I do now. I had to get it all set up at the end of the year as they are no longer sending out DVC membership cards, and the current ones all expired. So, now my MDE shows me as a DVC. It did not previously.

Have not been there since I set all of that up.
Then it should work for you.

Only mine turns purple.....and more often now then it used to,
DH's doesn't but he does not have a MDE account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter