Purple is my favorite color

loveladyntramp

Mouseketeer
First DVC trip - DH & I arrived in Disney yesterday, we went to Disney Springs to activate our annual pass, then went to MGM (sorry it will always be MGM to me).We both got purple at the tapstile and a ‘welcome home’ from the cast member. I know it’s a little thing but it made my day!

First trip as DVC member. Purple came up >50% of the time and not one single “welcome home” Finally I said something and to one CM said he quit saying it ‘cause people didn’t understand what he was saying. Kind of disappointed. Oh well, another first world problem.

My wife and I went to Food And Wine a few weeks ago.

When I first entered my band turned purple.

Halfway through the day we took a break and turned to our hotel.

When I tried to return to Epcot, my band would no longer work.

I would rather it turn green and work the whole day.

I had my first DVC trip last May and the majority of time when I entered a park, my Magic Band lit up purple/pink :woohoo: I found few of the CM's said welcome home but at least I knew what the color meant and it was still very exciting :cool1:

Seems to be hit or miss whether the light is green or purple for myself or my wifes MB at the tapstiles.
It is fun when the CM says Welcome Home. True, its just a small thing, but they add up.

I had it turn purple a few times this week. One time I got green and purple. Finger was purple, pole was green.

Same here! Just got first points into my account, and got purple nearly every time I entered the park-- and a welcome home. :) even with resale!

Got the Purple last week at each park I was kind of surprised. Even better nearly every time except maybe once I got a welcome home along with.

I actually got it every day of my trip this week. But never a welcome home..hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!