Purchasing Tables in Wonderland

BCV2003

DIS Veteran
I know that you have to go to Guest Services in either one of the parks or Disney Springs to purchase this. Does anyone know if I would be able to go to Guest Relations at the International Gateway in Epcot to purchase it?

Not planning on going to a park on the first day and would rather get it when I arrive (staying at Beach Club Villas) versus waiting until the evening when we are going to Disney Springs..

We have in years past and never had a problem as long as you qualify to purchase.
If you visit frequently enough, eat at higher end restaurants, have any alcohol, it can save you a lot of money.

That's where we purchased ours last December so I presume nothing has changed. They've moved the booths due to construction but both the ticket booth and Guest Services windows appear to be open and operating.

Thank you all! We did purchase it before as DVC Members but it's been few years and I remember purchasing it at Disney Springs previously. Glad I should be able to do it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter