Purchasing Landry's Select Club Membership

CouponGirl

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to pay the $25 membership fee using a Landry's gift card. It seems like a good deal to be a member since we plan to eat at one of the restaurants during our trip, but am wondering if I can make it an even better deal using a free gift card ;-)

I wanted to do this, but I seem to remember that I couldn't. You can use gift cards to pay for your food, though!

I wanted to do this, but I seem to remember that I couldn't. You can use gift cards to pay for your food, though!
Thank you!

Do you know if there is a limit to the number of gift cards you can use at one time? Or if there is a way to combine gift cards?

Thank you!

Do you know if there is a limit to the number of gift cards you can use at one time? Or if there is a way to combine gift cards?
We love our Landry's membership, especially since we visit Las Vegas fair amount and stay at The Golden Nugget, which is a Landry's property. I've used 6 gift cards at a time with no problem. You weren't able to combine them last time I checked, but they've always been great taking multiple cards.

We love our Landry's membership, especially since we visit Las Vegas fair amount and stay at The Golden Nugget, which is a Landry's property. I've used 6 gift cards at a time with no problem. You weren't able to combine them last time I checked, but they've always been great taking multiple cards.
Thank you!

I tried to use a giftcard to get the membership and was not able to. There was no place on the membership website to enter a GC. Maybe I missed something but I don't think it is possible.

I tried to use a giftcard to get the membership and was not able to. There was no place on the membership website to enter a GC. Maybe I missed something but I don't think it is possible.
Thank you! Sounds like it isn't possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter