Purchasing Disneyland AP

samanthuhellen

Earning My Ears
Hi All! My family and I will be moving to Souther CA for a six week stint for my job. I was wanting to get the signature plus passports and take advantage of the payments option. We will have a CA address but I wasn’t planning on getting updated ID’s since it’s a temporary situation. So I’m able to purchase them online using the payment option fine and have them mailed to our CA house, that’s not a problem, but does anyone know if they’ll require us to provide an ID with a CA address upon our first time using them at the parks or there after? Thanks in advance!

Hi All! My family and I will be moving to Souther CA for a six week stint for my job. I was wanting to get the signature plus passports and take advantage of the payments option. We will have a CA address but I wasn’t planning on getting updated ID’s since it’s a temporary situation. So I’m able to purchase them online using the payment option fine and have them mailed to our CA house, that’s not a problem, but does anyone know if they’ll require us to provide an ID with a CA address upon our first time using them at the parks or there after? Thanks in advance!

I responded on the same post in a different portion of the forum. DISNEY doesn't mail the AP cards. To get a physical one, you'll need to present ID and the form of payment used.

Not sure how they will process a credit card with a billing address that is not a SO Cal zip code though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter