Purchasing at a different resort

PAGran

Earning My Ears
We currently own three September contracts at SSR, and are in the process of buying at Beach Club October use year. I'm not sure what this will mean. Will I need to set up a different account? With a different email address and everything? Or will my points just show up on my existing account like they did when I added SSR points?

After closing, when you login, you will see two member numbers. You should have a single login, but multiple member numbers. Each unique property/UY combination should have a different member number. If you have multiple purchases in the same resort/UY they would be under the same member number. You cannot "combine" the points unless you call MS and transfer the points from one member number to another. You can only transfer in or out of a member number once per year (not both). There are lots of rules around transferring, you might want to review them.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/media/dvc/en/points/Transfering_rules_final.pdf

I have 4 contracts 3 same resort and same use year. The 4th is a different resort same use year. All have the same contract number. Contracts 2-4 have .1, .2 and .3 after it.

Different use year will mean you have a second membership number. You'll still have the same log in, though.

The biggest thing about different accounts, rather than combining them into one account, is that if they are in the same account you can combine points from several different contracts onto one reservation. If you have separate accounts, you cannot do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter