Purchasing annual passes as gift

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
I'm going to buy UOAPs for my son and his wife for Christmas. I'd like to buy them online so that I can wrap them for under the tree. (Wrap the receipt, obviously, not the tickets themselves.)

When my son and daughter-in-law go to UO with the receipt, they just take it to guest services, right? Do they need to have the credit card used to purchase it? (That would be a problem because it will be my credit card. LOL)

Thanks!

They should just need the order confirmation & their names/IDs. I just activated ours a few weeks ago & they did not ask for the credit card. Can pick up at one of the on-site hotel ticket desks too. It was a painless process.

They should just need the order confirmation & their names/IDs. I just activated ours a few weeks ago & they did not ask for the credit card. Can pick up at one of the on-site hotel ticket desks too. It was a painless process.
Thanks! Just what I needed to hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter