Purchasing a Resale

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
Anyone that has purchased a resale....please advise....
We are really really considering purchasing a 260 pt resale at SSR. It is a good price, pending ROTR... Anyway, any input would be awesome!!
Thanks -
wyndy
::MickeyMo

:tink:

pixiedust:

THe only regret I have regarding my resale was that I hadn't done it sooner. If you're getting a better price than Disney is offering, then bully for you. WE'll welcome you home before you know it.

we purchased our BWV ownership through the timeshare store and LOVEd the service we got, loved the price we paid and like above-our only regret was that we didnt purchase it sooner.

I just put an offer in today for a 50pt. Vero Beach contract....seller wouldn't entertain it, and has already refused two other offers. Say they will not budge on the price per point. It is high for a resale, even though it is few points. Seller wouldn't even negotiate!! Will have to keep watching for another.......:rolleyes1

I just closed last week on a BWV resale through TSS. Very smooth (excpet the seller waited almost to the last minute to send papers back, can't fault TSS for that though). I have already made 2 ressies.

PM me with any questions.

We went the resale route for our VWL contract. No regrets from going through The Timeshare Store. They were great throughout! :thumbsup2

thanks for all the great advise!!

Totally off topic...but how did you get that AMAZING photo that is in your sig? Was this some sort of private party?? All of those characters together...where...how...must know....:rotfl2: :rotfl:

We went through TSS for our BCV contract and it was a painless process. I wouldn't think twice about doing it again.

In ref. to the picture in my sig.
We had a VIP pass backstage after the 3PM parade. It was great!!

We are really really considering purchasing a 260 pt resale at SSR. It is a good price, pending ROTR... Anyway, any input would be awesome!!
Thanks -
wyndy

pixiedust:

WE PURCHASED A RESALE THRU THE TSS. ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM AND SAVED A TON OF MONEY.

Thanks -
wyndy

We are finishing up our purchase with Jackie at GMAC! She has been awesome. We went with them because we wanted a smaller contract and at TTS they go really fast and somehow we were always missing the call for the contract we wanted. We are very happy with their service so far and Jackie has answered numerous questions and been very helpful! :wizard:

We bought our first contract at BWV through TSS. No real problem, just had to wait for ROFR and somewhat slow sellers. Bought our next points at VWL and AKV through Disney direct. No closing costs through Disney and no ROFR wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter