purchase of one day ticket day before at gate?

carol54

Earning My Ears
Can I purchase a 1 day ticket at the gate a day before we plan to go. I'd like to be able to walk from Embassy suite south to disneyland the evening before (hoping for a nice 1-2 mile walk) rather than waste precious time during opening hours of that one day we visit. I'd be open to ordering the ticket on-line but I'm using Disney reward dollars and cash to pay for tickets.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Yes you can purchase the ticket at the gate. I believe that you have a year to use your ticket after purchase.

Just did it this weekend. Ordered our one day hopper on line on Thursday AM, picked it up Friday night about 9:25PM at ticket booth #5 (web stie said to go to ticket booth #4, but I think that booth doesn't stay open that late...only #5 was open) and then watched the fireworks from the plaza. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter