Pumba help!! Need a recipe...AGAIN!!

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
Our AOL had to be dumped and I lost all my files!! :mad: Could you please reprint the Broccoli Chicken Braid from Pampered Chef one more time. I am so sorry to ask for it again but I learned an important lesson...always print on paper and file a "real" copy!! Thanks so much!! I REALLY appreciate it!!

Melissa :(

Source: Spring/Summer 1999 Season's Best Recipe Collection - Pampered Chef

12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese
over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well.

Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and
repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1
1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over
middle of dough.

To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to
form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes
or until deep golden brown.

Thanks a million! I have printed this out and put it in my recipe notebook. Hopefully, it is there to stay!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!