• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Publisher T-Shirts

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
I'd really like to make some T-Shirts and Sweatshirts for my family, and the ones posted are just terrific.

Can I do this on publisher? I'm not doing anything fancy, just a Disney Christmas picture and then a name underneath (different for each child).

I'm not that computer literate so I'd appreciate some advice. :flower:

TIA!

It doesn't really matter what software you use as long as you can print out the graphic you are using. The trick is to make sure you print it backwards so that the oritentation will remain the same. This applies if you are using light-colored transfer sheets. If you are using dark-colored sheets, you can usually print it the "nromal" way. However, I suggest reading the directions that come with the iron-on transfers just to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter