Public Internet access at IOA

mickeyinjune

Mouseketeer
On another part of these boards some one asked about using the Internet at the parks and someone said there is a place in IOA to send mesages. Where is this at?

fboy9287 is correct but good luck trying to use 'em! Everytime I attempted to log on to the AOL Koisks(sp?) I was attacked by nosey tourists looking over my shoulders or the line was too long to just check mail or send to a greeting. Good Luck! ;)

No Kidding! I didn't even have a minute to log on & the girl behind me was over my shoulder asking me how much longer I was going to be!!!!

Theres an AOL station in every Island except for Suess Landings. Check the parks maps to see were they are located. There is one in the JP Discovery Center that hasnt been to busty everytime ive went to use it.

Do you know if I can get a map that shows where stuff is before we get to the parks? We are staying at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter