PTr's and Trip Reports

buddha112

Mouseketeer
Can someone please educate me on how to set up a PTR and a TR with Links and such. Also, I see a lot of people copy portions of a response and respond to those. I feel dumb for asking but really do not have a clue how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Can someone please educate me on how to set up a PTR and a TR with Links and such. Also, I see a lot of people copy portions of a response and respond to those. I feel dumb for asking but really do not have a clue how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
To quote a full post, click on the "reply" link in the lower right of the post. Then the quote will show up in the reply window where you can then write out your reply.

copy portions of a response and respond to those.
To quote just a port of a post, highlight the portion you want to quote and then a button will appear that says "+Quote/Reply" Click on the "reply" portion and only the highlighted text will appear in the reply window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!